Tuesday, December 9, 2008

YIPPIE!!! EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO MYSELF

I'VE FINALLY FINISHED THE DAMN BOOK!

After months of struggling with plot lines and character growth, I have finally typed those two magical words THE END

All I have to do now, is write up a query letter and send it off to the editor at Harlequin Super Romance and cross my fingers that they will love it as much as I do and want to publish it.

I've already started plotting my next book which is going to be written for the Harlequin Sexy line. while I was writing the last book I discovered I had a tendency to put the two main characters in situations where there was a lot of sexual tension which could have easily lead them to having sex, but because the hero wasn't ready to take that step I had to keep them apart, which was sometimes very difficult. So I've decided to write for a line which allows more sex scenes where my characters have the freedom to explore one another on a more intimate level.

No comments: